One billion e-mail database (businesses, individuals), and social reselling business

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by mailmarketing, Apr 19, 2012.

1. mailmarketing

mailmarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good day everyone,

New here to the forum. Just wanted to introduce my business to the community: mailmarketingdatabase.com - We offer a business mailing list featuring one billion e-mail contacts from all over the world, and social media services.

We specialize in the research and development of e-mail marketing and business database services. Our product is the "mail marketing database" - it currently consists of one billion e-mail contacts from all over the world. In addition to selling our database, we also sell social media services for Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. We can increase your Facebook likes, YouTube views and Twitter followers by large amounts (exact amounts are specified below) in less than a week - please note: we will provide a refund if we do not meet this demand.

Our e-mail marketing and business database consists of one billion real e-mails. The real e-mails belong to businesses and individuals from all professions.

Happy to be part of the community. Drop me an e-mail anytime if you're interested in our services - the e-mail is on the website.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's great. Can you PM me a sample of how you actually do and create an email for the campaign?

3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

purchase database for email marketing can be cause a domain drop trust from search engine. In worst case, the domain will be store in Spamhaus. Think twice before purchase it.

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not actually going to purchase it. Just want to know how do they do it. I know its obvious spam more likely.

5. mailmarketing

mailmarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

just responding to previous comments

first things first:

actually, all of our e-mails were listed in classifieds directories before we integrated them within our database, so contacting the e-mails would not prompt such responses (complaints of spamming). Honesty is the best policy: five of our clients have told the people they e-mailed in their specific country or target market (i.e. "bag manufacturers") that they locate the e-mail from business directories. Our clients received quick responses from their contacts.

6. mailmarketing

mailmarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

please do not take the stereotypes for granted, and please think twice before you consider our e-mails "spam e-mails."

You don't manually create business e-mails nor can business e-mails be considered spam e-mails - especially when we offer the website address of over a million companies we've included in our database.