Old design Vs Responsive design: client's view of expectations

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by bmwillsmith, Jun 20, 2015.

1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends

I'm directly jumping into matter that we are in Mobile friendly Responsive Web Design Trend now but I have been obsering that they are asking for old design only.

May be clients are more happy, satisfied and comfortable with old trend or we can call it as classic. People are more trusting with which they are familiar and with which they can communicate not witg advancements or speed. I don't think this will happen in all cases, mostly with gentlemen.

So whatever we have to implement new things and never settle down....

2. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Versatility is a good thing. Some of my client are so fond of sliders , they want sliders every where in there projects. I feel little awkward to put slider in every site. its good if required but not always. It depends on Human to Human nature.

Being responsive is a good as website owner, bcoz customers are of any nature.

3. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My clients and customers actually needs and want responsiveness as they want to access the informations on the site even on the mobile phone in a way that is decent and not too messy like in a site which doesn't support mobile browsers so I guess it's a must nowdays to support it on your business site or whatever.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gradetracy

gradetracy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess, the best thing nowadays you can do is to create a mobile application sor you websites. It will allow your customers or users to have much better experience using your services. You can easily ue the help of such services like Nix Solutions (http://www.nixsolutions.com/services/mobile-development-services/) for it. I have some nice experience using it. They helped me a lot. What do you think about it?