Offshore server in Singapore at affordable price

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Kroh, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I need to know if there are customers of superbithost.com on this forum, I ask about this as I plan to sign up with them, so share any info about their activity in the Internet please.
    They were recommended me as the best offshore hosting provider in Singapore, so welcome any reviews of them please.
    Thanks!

#1 Kroh, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
  2. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As a good alternative, can put forward a recommendation to check pirateshosting.net offshore servers.
    They could double their price and I would stay with them. They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.

3. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also try free services offered by findmeaserver.com - they help to compare various dedicated server hosts and choose the best.

4. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Been very happy with pirateshosting.net. I've been hosting with them for about 8 months now. No downtime, speedy connection.
    According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer.

5. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What a world of difference than the web host I had! Superbithost.com support has been nothing but phenomenal. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.

6. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can totally agree with the previous post. +++ Votes for Superbithost.com and their offshore servers along with Bitcoin payment option.
    Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

Customers' safety is the main goal for them - you will be pleased and not regret a thing if you choose them.

7. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Servers from a2hosting.com and pirateshosting.net are able to satisfy the demands of the webmasters all over the IT world.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.