offshore dedicated hosting plans?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, Jan 26, 2015.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys,
    I've just recently joined and would like to say HI to all members. This forum community looks great.
    The reason for my request is that I need your help to choose a good web host offering servers in Sweden.
    So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found hostplay.com, but know nothing about them. They have servers in Sweden. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

What can you recommend me to do?

2. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

3. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

4. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you mean under offshore term?

5. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What country locations are you interested in?

6. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OP is interested in Sweden server location. And Hostplay.com do offer servers in Sweden. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. I am just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they have been patient and helpful at all times.

7. knobbychees

knobbychees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

8. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They offer free migration, and my case turned out to be a very complex one. Hostplay.com team never complained and just did what they had to do in order to get me transferred to their server. Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between.

9. waspSta

waspSta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

10. Molen

Molen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To my mind OP already made choice.

11. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess the OP has already made his decision like mention by guy above me but still I fee having a dedicated hosting plan is not the right choice at least in early stage because we just need to get use to things and only once we feel comfortable we should start aiming for further but till then not try to go this way because of the extra price that we need to pay.

12. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality dedicated servers can be got from hostsailor.com and venetx.com.
    Servers are stable and prices are rock-bottom.
    Any websites can be hosted with them.