Offshore and Outsourcing Services

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by dineshkumar11, Oct 4, 2011.

1. dineshkumar11

dineshkumar11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to elaborate my outsourcing services in USA.

BPO and KPO companies are looking for the projects based on the outsourcing services in USA. some fast growing outsource & offshore KPO & BPO Service Companies are providing Data Management, Health care and Clinical Research, Business Marketing Research, Bio informatics,Pharmaceuticals, IT Software Development and Remote Science Education Services across the Globe.
    suggest me what is the best way to approach offshore clients?

Regards,
    Informatics Outsourcing

2. gregbiz

gregbiz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure you have good employees in the first place. One of the most common mistakes employers make when hiring (as mentioned in this article) is the fact that they do not test their employees first before hiring them. Having incompetent workers creates a negative impact in the company which is not good especially when you outsource services.

Always seek to establish good relations with every client. This will create a successful running outsourcing business.

3. andrewclives

andrewclives
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today there are many companies which are based on Outsourcing Services and also some of them are very popular as per their services.It becomes very popular from last 10 years and also it makes the huge profit from it.