Offer New IPB & VBulletin Forums - Great Deal

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Kevin 7, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Kevin 7

Kevin 7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

My name is Kevin and I am a licensed Forum Administrator and a certified IPB Forum Developer Advisor Asst. What I do is help with the development/creation of new forum software.

I am able to create any IPB or vBulletin forum and place it on a host, with a proper working domain, etc. I will handle the creation, development, installation, configuring, set-up and all. So after everything is done, you'll have a new forum, domain, host ready to be used for your own usage. I also offer different mods, hooks, skins as well.

If anyone is interested in this offer, please email me immediately at the email address in the signature below. Please note that this offer is not free, but is very much cheaper than purchasing from the actual retail IPB, or vB.

This offer is 100% legit and will be secured properly. I'll create the product first, we'll sign of on an agreement (only if necessary), we'll send half & half first, then then the other half. This is secured and a legit offer.

If interested, please email me immediately: [email protected]

Kevin 7

• Like Like x 1
  2. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So what do you charge Kevin?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'd like to hear a little more about that, who is the Forum Administrator licence from and is the certification coming directly from IPB? Would you please have links that give some additional info?

Thanks!

4. Kevin 7

Kevin 7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Can you please tell us your username on the IPB forum?

Also can you please tell us a little more about "I am a licensed Forum Administrator"?