NWA (New Guys With Attitude), say hey!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sabir, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Sabir

Sabir
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, how's it going people? Hope everyone is doing well.

By the way, we're just kidding about the attitude bit :eek:

We are new to this place (this is me and my business partner, of course) and just wanted to say what a cool place it looks like. :confused:

We look forward to exchaging ideas, inspirations and irreleveant and innapropriate emoticons with you guys ... like this :cool:

2. Jahan Choudhry

Jahan Choudhry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, welcome to the forum.

What do you do exactly?

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to meet you Sabir and welcome to Business Advice Forum. So who's your business partner then? I take it they registered their own handle. :)

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Sabir, thanks for joining. What kind of business are you interested in?

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF, Sabir.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.

6. Sabir

Sabir
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcomes

Jahan - what do i do? Not much, my friend, i laze around ... haha, no, just joking. I'm trying to start a new magazine in my own city and 3 other neighbouring ones around it. A kind of listings magazine centred on nightlife.

Kay - my business partner is called Moses. I feel a bit silly because i'm not too sure what handle means, but I assume it means profile? If so, he's a little shy, so he hasn't created his own profile yet, but shoul;d be getting around to it soon.

Fergal - thank you for the welcome. I'm slowly becoming a magazine publisher, or trying, and I gotta say I'm learning something everyday.

Geki Dan - thanks. I hope other people enjoy my stay here too. I do try to give the odd bits of advice here and there, although with my limited experience my two-cents probably dont bear much weight, but i try...;)

Thanks for the hellos guys. So what kinds of business' or fields of expertise are you guys into? What kinds of things keep you busy when you're not handing out advice and giving hope and direction to the wondering children of the business advice forum?