Numbering PVC "loyalty" cards?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by BryanG, May 8, 2012.

1. BryanG

BryanG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recently acquired some pre-printed "loyalty" (ie. Frequent Shopper) type cards from a predecessor, but the cards have no way of tracking them because there's no mag stripe or number on them.

I've looked into hot-stamp machines, but they are a little overkill (and over-priced) for what we want to do, and inkjet options would be slow and tedious (only allow 2 cards at a time).

I was wondering if anyone can offer suggestions for numbering them or getting them numbered?

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As i know there are only hot-stamp, inkjet and engrave。 inkjet and engrave is both slow but engrave can last for long time without peel off.

By the way, are you a seller or user?

3. BryanG

BryanG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

User, but not the end user. We intend to use these as "loyalty" type cards for our business.

Just trying to figure out if it would be cost effective to get them numbered or just trash them and go with a loyalty card program like one offered by Valutec.

Thanks for the advice, though!

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are the user who give our the card to your company's member, i will suggest you purchase the well done PVC member card from the manufacturer。 you can just order from china, it is about USD0.1 per card in average (exclude the shipping fee), they provide free design and printing too.