Not getting PR for my site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Azzi87, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everybody,

Biggest concern of my site is i am not getting PR to my site and this had made me a bit worried. Is there any solution that I can get PR for my site.

Kindly share your experience on above mention query.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

PR, or PageRank, is no longer a major factor in rankings, and hasn't been updated in quite some time. Take a look at angelajason's recent thread for more information.

3. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I agree with joeroxx. Don't worry about pagerank, worry about trafffic.

4. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Page rank is depending on your website traffic,Inbound & outbound links and performance.Update the page rank to website would get some times.So just concentrate to increase your website traffic,backlinks and quaity,then automatically you website would get good page rank.

5. MasBro

MasBro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, don't bother with PR. Just start building credibility to your site that you normally would. Social media is one of the best tools for this, not so much for it's linking factors, which we likely haven't seen their full impact yet, but because it's a great way to create a buzz around your business, which will lead to more links and better visibility in the search engines.

6. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your reply I had gone through the links. There was a long discussion between two people regarding the PR from that discussion I can make our that PR is not highly values as compare to the traffic. So I need reduce my worry and have to focus on traffic. Thanks for your help.

7. Ajay

Ajay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Page rank is depends in your back links,If your traffic is increase page rank is automatically increase.

8. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have read about latest news of PR this year, they are not updating PR in this very year and the update will be less frequent.

9. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess you need to go back to the basic my friend or at least make some readings about pagerank. At some point traffic can help in increasing pagerank if those traffic shared your site. But it's not automatically. It takes some time. And you are well aware, pagerank now hasn't been updated.