Not Getting Good Results By Blog Comments

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by kpkarthik, May 13, 2014.

1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Daily i am doing 30 to 40 blog comments for my keywords and also doing other strategies like articles,classified etc.But still my keywords are not improvement.What can i do?

2. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sticking to a particular tactics will not work out. Diversification in terms of the keywords like naked urls, generic keywords (click here, visit here etc) and also the targeted keywords. Again all possible tactics of link building will work better in terms of the ranking factor and not only the 3 that you have mentioned above. Go ahead with the natural link building tactics not unnatural.

3. prakash

prakash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

did u follow up and see whether your comments got approved or not b coz if your comments are not approved means that url's can go to spam. watch out if you are unknowingly spamming your site.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Both of the suggestions above are good ones. As ellisthomas86 said, you need to diversify not only your links, but where they come from. You want your link profile to look natural, so a variety of link types form a variety of sources works better than relying on one.
    Prakash also brings up an interesting point. Whether or not your comments are approved, 30-40 comments a day, on a regular basis, could be seen as spam, and that is probably why your keywords are not improving. You are using a technique that is specifically designed to manipulate the rankings, and as long as you continue, your rankings will not improve, and could get worse.

5. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of by blog comments are getting approved only.But my blog comments are always based on blogspot website only.

6. Ronald B. Clark

Ronald B. Clark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would make sure that those comments are actually approved and add something to the conversation. If they do not, you are just using comments that do nothing. I think that you need a good combination of several different plans of attack, not just one thing and hope that it works.

7. 2sharry

2sharry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you would choose another commenting strategy make your comments useful for others...then only by relevant and clever comment you can easily achieve your goal..

8. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of All Blog Comment are Not So Useful Now a days as it gives mostly no follow links and most of sites didn't approve your comments at all. so try to do some other Offpage activity which are help full to your website.

9. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting and Question answering is an old idea for website promotion. Focus on SMO, Articles and social bookmarking for keyword ranking

10. Crystal Tadzik

Crystal Tadzik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First choose appropriate keywords related to your site's theme ,you can make it long tail ,then some techniques like :forum posting ,Link building ,Blogs ,articles ,social bookmarking with that keywords can help you to get ranking for sure . Good luck :)

#10 Crystal Tadzik, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
  11. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google rarely give important to blogspot and have your seem how much of your comment is "cached". Pasting your site unwantedly in blogspot would increase your work spam. And most of the blogspot does not have PR so how you can consider blogspot for commenting?

12. stevex

stevex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting will not going to help you anymore unless you comment on high pr blogs. Comments on low quality websites or blogs are marked as spam. So you should comment on high pr blogs with unique and quality information.

13. graceatkin

graceatkin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting can tremendously increase your traffic if done rightly.
    Here are some tips for getting good results;
    Try to use CommentLuv plugin it helps user engagement
    Link to target posts/pages instead of home page
    Try to comment like a marketer, that you are talking about the blog/topic
    Be a first commenter on a new blog post.
    Try these tips that will really helping to rank high on Google.

14. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are old link building activities that I think you should start evaluating. I am not saying that these are not helpful anymore, but if these does not bring you result then you should start digging and looking for other activities for your sites that could bring you better results.

Regards,
    Mark

15. ketusoftware

ketusoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting may help you in getting some traffic...check your webmasters tools to see iff your getting any traffic from the blogs you commented on....I too agree with others try to focus on social networking sites, content marketing and forums etc