Not able to get Traffic from Traffic Monsoon

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by joy.linford, Feb 27, 2016.

1. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I heard that Traffic Monsoon can provide 1000s of visitor daily, that is why I bought their Massive Traffic Pack containing 5000 Credits and I started adding websites to get traffic but even in 7-10, I got only 40-50 visitors from the worldwide audience. I don't know what is wrong. Please Help.

2. rajesh chowringhee

rajesh chowringhee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is the violation of the search engine rules and regulation, you can't buy traffic and can't use robotic item for getting the traffic for the website.

3. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never use any tool or software for get huge traffic and all.its not good for your website and it can harm your website also.just use some effective social media and seo techniques for get organic searches and traffic for long term effectively.

4. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyone above have already said my mind. Don't use any software to generate traffic since they are all fake. but if you insist, then consult their support staff on the issue

5. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think the traffic they provide is targeted enough to convert. You better stick with tier 1 traffic sources like Adwords, Fb ads and Bing.

6. nina

nina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How many of those 40-50 visitors converted into buyers? and you will get your answer whether these type of tools are worth to purchase or not. I personally wouldn't go after these types of schemes. What's the use of getting 1000 visitors if there is no conversion? plus it will increase your bounce rate which will effect on your ranking.

7. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you should never buy traffic that way. It's always bad to have traffic like that. It's gonna hurt your site very badly. Please try to generate original traffic by good tactics of SEO and social media optimization