Nokia's cheapest colour screen phone launched in India

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by magician661, Apr 10, 2013.

1. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mobile phone maker Nokia announced the launch of its most affordable handset -- Nokia 105 -- in the Indian market aimed at first time buyers.

Priced at Rs 1,249, the phone is a colourful introduction to the Nokia range for first time buyers and is lowest priced colour screen entry phone available in the Indian market, a company release said here.

A successor to the highly successful Nokia 1280, which sold more than 100 million units in its lifetime, the Nokia 105 offers high quality handset design and everyday essentials like FM radio, a speaking clock and flashlight, making it ideal for first-time buyers, it added.

Courtesy :Times of India

2. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thats really good offer, :) it would be great if you will post a screenshort too :)

3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's really a cheap price. I think it doesn't have camera. But do it have Fm radio?

5. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes it has a fm radio

6. LordRoco

LordRoco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont think I will be buying that because it doesnt do anything that I want. I want my mobile to make sure that my appointments are managed and reminded of. Also, the screen resolution is too small for my convinience :D

I know its cheap and really advantageous for the other and its a good addition to the market! I am delighted!