No visitors on my site

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by James12smith, Dec 18, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I having an issue with some of my website, i have created them as per Google aspect but now its difficult to get traffic in these websites. Please help

2. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you tell us bit more about your website?

3. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you been using any promotion methods to promote your site?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As the others have pointed out, you have given us very little information to go on. You cannot simply create a site, even following Google's Webmaster Guidelines, and expect visitors to suddenly flock to it. You have to be actively engaged in promoting it to the proper audience. There are several ways to promote your website, including classified ads, social networking articles, participation on social networking sites, SEO, blogs (which would also need to be promoted), and several others, any one of which could cover one or more threads in this forum. Speaking of this forum, you can even put an ad in the appropriate section here on BAF. Start by checking out the Featured Sales & Marketing, Online Promotion & SEO Threads. Then if you have any specific questions, you can start a new thread and ask them. But you need to do some research, learning, and work on your own first.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sean_DeSilva

Sean_DeSilva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what about your website would make someone want to come back to it? Or even visit it just once? Do you have a free report? Daily blog posts? And that's just the on-site stuff, you also have to figure out how to actually get people to visit the site

6. JoanMatilda

JoanMatilda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site has good page rank and its somewhat given for the good quality sites know so don't worry just submit your page to some social media sites