Niki Payne - new member to the community

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by fivepennies, Nov 24, 2011.

1. fivepennies

uix_expand uix_collapse

Nov 24, 2011
    Hi. My name is Niki Payne and I'm an aspiring entrepreneur working on building up my freelance business by branding myself as a "personal SEO word artist" and taking the steps I need to take to make my business more official. I am currently in the process of adding content to my site about the services I offer and setting the framework I need to develop an M.O. One thing I am learning about business development is how crucial it is to have set systems and processes in place. Luckily, I have a few great clients under my belt so I'm using them as a branching off point to create those systems based on the obstacles I occasionally encounter with them. The reason I joined this community was because I need to put together a service contract for my social media management services, but I don't really know what kind of agreement I should buy from legal zoom exactly. I just need something I can mold into my own without reinventing the wheel if I don't have to--if anyone could point me in the right direction, I would be forever grateful. Thanks and I hope to learn a lot from the community and eventually be able to help others too.