NiceReply is a very cool feedback tool

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Kay, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I saw this when I was reading the link from another BAF thread to this site. It's so brilliant in its simplicity.

Article

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's really a cool tool. But I wonder how many people will bother rating everyone's replies?
    I know it just took a couple of seconds but I can see that not all people will click on the links. :(

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can see where you're coming from. Email sig links barely register in my brain.

However I think if you explained briefly what the link was for in the main body of your email, right at the end of your response and added a call to action, the likelihood would increase. Think that would help?

4. Lingua21

Lingua21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's an interesting idea Kay. I'm always a bit hesitant though about putting any links in my emails unless I have to. Even in my signature I display our website address but don't make it a link.

The reason I do this is because I'm aware that if clients have their spam filters set to high, then emails with links in often end up in their junk folders and quite often get discarded because they weren't read when they should have been if say I was sending out quotations.

As far as Nicereply is concerned, even if clients do not respond to the feedback request, it may give an indication that you are passionate about customer care.

Cheers - Mike Dove

#4 Lingua21, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2010