Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DAIqbal, Oct 8, 2013.

1. DAIqbal

DAIqbal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends! Here is a newbie Da Iqbal, loving to make new relations with the other people related to my real estate industry. I always eager to have some information and knowledge about the property sector of UK and the rest of world. I have come to share my experiences as well to read others. Hope I would be given a good and reasonable site to participate in the forum.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Da Iqbal, thanks for joining. I've worked in the property development and construction sectors for a few years and I look forward to reading your posts here on the forum.

3. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends I am your new member of this great forums hope we would share our experience with each other.

4. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Azzi87:) welcome to BAF... But you should have started your own introduction thread rather to introduce yourselves in others thread....

5. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome Daiqbal to BusinessadviceForum, Thanks for joining BAF! Hoping to see more of your posts.

6. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks

Oh dear was scared if I open new thread may I get banned by administrator thanks for involving me in you community. Hope we would have great time and experience with each other.