Newbee in Real Estate Investment

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by tarkan, Feb 21, 2009.

1. tarkan

tarkan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I’m newbee in real estate investment and want to grow in this field. I’ve already got a few properties to sale and want to create professional photos and profile to upload in internet. Where can I get best support for it? I tried to google but with no success.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Evaak

Evaak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re :

There are not too many sites for this service. You should use the key words like “eflyer”
    “property flyer” and so on to make the search. Incidently, I’ve been using an eFlyer software www.proeflyer.com which is exactly what I wanted and fast. This service is for promoting property listing from agent to agent where you can upload property photos and create eflyer instantly. You can enhance property photo and create professional email templates specially designed for real estate agents.
    Best of luck.

3. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Evaak!!
    Welcome to the BAF community..
    A very good post giving a very useful link of making flyers to do e marketing in real estate sector. I like the site ..but only constraint is that service is available for UK, USA & Canada only..would like to see its expansion soon!!:)
    Moreover the best feature is that service is free for now, (though only for limited time.).....

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Tarkan.

Have you already got a website for your business?

Have you considered using the services of a local web designer, to allow you focus on your core real estate business?

What part of the world do you operate in, if it's anything like Ireland, it's a very tough time to be in the real estate business.

5. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Tarkan and Evaak, welcome to BAF to you both. :) Tarkan, just to clarify, are you hoping to flip houses, is that what your business is? It's tough here in the US same as it is in Ireland right now when it comes to real estate. How do you plan to sell them in such a challenging market right now?

6. tarkan

tarkan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to get the picture work?

I’m a real estate agent and trying to upload my portfolio in various real estate sites. I face a frequent problem to get the pictures to work. All that I can see is the titles. I’ve been struggling a lot to create a good eFlyer and upload them. I’m fed up. Please help.

7. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the Business Advice Forum Tarkan and Evaak.

Tarkan, what is the problem that you encounter with the pictures? The most common problem is that the image is just too big. Maybe this is why you cannot upload the images.

#7 Nazreen, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  8. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It will be good & equally effective enough if you can write some of the technical specifications of the houses in an easy language & lucrative style for people to understand....Hope u will get good results out of it ..!!!

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Tarkan, have you contacted the real estate sites directly? They should provide some guidelines to help you get your photos up there. It is in their interest to help you.

Are you getting any particular error messages?

10. Darren Jenner

Darren Jenner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertising your property though various media like newspapers, internet will help you a lot in getting a better return for your property and also will fetch you high returns for your investment. So, it is advised to go for advertisement.

11. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Tarkan and Evaak welcome to both of you,I'm looking forward to see your posts,welcome aboard.

12. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great tips, they were very helpful. I agree with the issue of risk management, I think many people think that any real estate is a good investment and soon find themselves in a world of problems with a huge problem of ownership.

13. Yanni

Yanni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use Buildium. It's a fairly cheap property website that doesn't need too much maintenance.

14. aapkae

aapkae
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the Business Advice Forum Tarkan and Evaak.

Tarkan, what is the problem that you encounter with the pictures? The most common problem is that the image is just too big. Maybe this is why you cannot upload the images.

15. Melvin010

Melvin010
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is really not that easy for a newbee to invest in real estate and earn profits, one needs lot of experience in order to invest and earn profits. I suggest a newbee to take assistance from a professional real estate agent about investment techniques and procedures then I am sure that he would earn profits.