New Website of Web Design Services Give me feedback.

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Manish Vats, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Manish Vats

Manish Vats
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All,

Just we launched a new website for a Web Design Services. Let's have make a new idea with us for your business. :)

Please check and give me the feedback about our new website Imenso Digital.

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Manish: I personally like the design of your site. I am someone who is fan of such layouts or design. The website has funky look with all those cartoon stuffs. It makes it look really interesting.

I don't know why have you missed to put a "Logo"? As your site is about Graphic or website design. I think Logo is a must.

Also, I wish all the best for your project! :)

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The website is not opening in my system.

Error I received "You tried to visit www.imensodigital.com, which is not loading."

4. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site is very colourful,attractive and innovative..Good work :)

5. Mr.

Mr.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is opening in mine.Site is wonderfully designed, its eye catching at first glance.Great job done.

6. john88

john88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Colourful and Eyecatching.....Nice job.

7. yapsody

yapsody
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your website looks good. Its very lively, bright and happening. Graphics use is also good. Great design and very easy for people go through.

But it will be good if you can add "favicon" to your website,which will look good and professional.

8. Karthikrao

Karthikrao
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good Looking. Congrats!!!!!!!!

9. Manish Vats

Manish Vats
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are right Mr. Devil Batista, Logo is must for every company. How we can't forget it, if we are best web design company in Delhi. We are using our logo in our website please check once again :)

10. Manish Vats

Manish Vats
    uix_expand uix_collapse

O Really! Please check once again and confirm me. First you have to remove all cookies of your system. If there is showing some problem in your IP of your countries so we have to must know about that. Waiting your reply.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Dear All,

Once again i want to ask you one more question about our website. Is this design looks like a corporate website?

11. surge

surge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Design is very nice and interactive, but i feel design service related business is very competitive these days and works great if you have huge contacts. And i think you should put the basic cost of your services so that users can know whether they can afford your services or not.

12. Manish Vats

Manish Vats
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your feedback! Mr. Surge, you services cost point is very useable but it's depend on the Market place, where we are targeting our business. According to our business thought, our management decided we don't want to show our cost on website because Quality always take a time and Money and it's only depend on the requirement of clients and customers. We only provides always quality in Design, Development and Web Applications.

Regards,
    Manish Vats

13. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have a Portfolio section of all your clients websites? This'll certainly give you some credibility points especially if you show the domain on the sites and add a little information such as how long it took and what the client originally asked for

14. Multima$tery

Multima$tery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site caught my eye at first glance and the fun cloud-shaped navigation got me to click and drew me into the site. Your site is definitely very unique to ones I've seen and will surely stand of out.

P.S. I do agree to what AmbitiousStudent stated above about the portfolio section - especially the point about giving a little background on what was requested by the client and then show final results (kinda like a mini case study for each), of course that is if you have permission to publicize the client's details.

15. Manish Vats

Manish Vats
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with your opinion but i would like to aware with our website. we have a portfolio on our website with the link of website, which we made for our clients.