New Website Design :)

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Khlesmizth, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Khlesmizth

Khlesmizth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can I get a review of this new design I made for this site called motor club of america.
    If you guys really like it I think I might make a few templates like it for free.

2. UTMediaGroup

UTMediaGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To me the site looks sort of blah. Just really plain. I suggest you punch it up with some added color. I do not really care for the white and the gray.

3. rob

rob
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i dont really know what this site is about. neither do random people coming to it. there is no purpose above the fold

also make your video autoplay when entering.

also move the facebook stuff to the side of the page, not on the body. also do that with the adsense box.

4. startupbrite

startupbrite
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Been a while since I've seen left align designs. How long have you been designing? Keep at it.

5. wenseoz

wenseoz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Website design, but also to strengthen, to continue to improve the color match

6. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very interesting it was working for a minute while browsing your site then it just stopped working. Not sure why but you may want to look at it. Like many said while browsing your site it could use some work.

7. robertyoung

robertyoung
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is ok but the Text and the Design is not that attractive. Even if the topic is very interesting but the graphic design is not attractive maybe it will affect the sites ratings. But i must say I am very interested in your site but i would be more happy the next time i look at your site that you will improve your graphic design. Thank You.

8. robertyoung

robertyoung
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site looks like it was made by an amateur. You should try adding some life to it if you like to attract visitors for your website. Also, you should remove the facebook thing in the middle of the page, it will distract your visitors.

9. KScott55

KScott55
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend not auto-playing the video. In my experience consumers like it much more when they click a call to action button to play a video.

10. nagavenkata

nagavenkata
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site design is good.

11. hwade

hwade
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it needs a lot of redoing.Maybe a little help from a professionals would do.You had a great website but it doesn't produce the content that people would definitely would like to see at a website.

12. jimarmstrong

jimarmstrong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its really peace of just white paper which is being embedded with a auto play video. We believe that still your website need more improvement in term of color, design, and many more aspects. Go through any premium wordpress template in order to make your website design more professional.

13. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is this a landing page for a certain affiliate product? I didn't really look further down as the video/audio is haggling my bandwidth.
    Well, it really needs a lot of work design wise. And the auto-play feature is kinda an off in my opinion.

14. Rai

Rai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The theme/design/template needs working on.. and to be honest the video displayed at the front page might be a turn off to some people as some might consider the video as spam. If you want to develop a nice website, you should always avoid things that might come off to people as spam.

15. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's very true. I kinda hate sites with autoplay features. May it be videos or music files.
    And it makes the site loads slower than what it should be.

16. psrb4u

psrb4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good menu navigation, not appealing colour combination, font style not very good, can add better pictures, can reduce the size of the facebook comment plugin, this only add to the unnecessary length of the page. Background image not fine, page length much more than needed. Hope you will think about them.

• Like Like x 1