New to the forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by radwebhosting, Feb 19, 2016.

1. radwebhosting

radwebhosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi BAF,

I signed up awhile back with the greatest intentions of becoming an active member of Business Advice Forums. However, for whatever reason, I am just now getting around to getting involved. My name is Ron and I am a systems administrator for a web hosting company. I also help out with community engagement as well, as I am one of the original founders of the company.

I just wanted to pop in to introduce myself and I look forward to interacting with everyone in the forums!

Best regards,

Ron

2. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Ron,
    Welcome to this forum. I hope you are enjoying your stay here. Looking forward to your active contribution to this forum. Keep posting.

3. Oliver Mike

Oliver Mike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey nice to have a decent chat with you here. Ask if you want to know about anything. Someone will answer your post for sure. Overall, enjoy your stay here.

4. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Welcome, Ron! We are glad you are here and look forward to your contributions to the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. davidaliasmichael

davidaliasmichael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Radwebhosting! Nice to meet you here. We are looking many more interesting topics from you in future