New to Posting at Business Advice Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by oneplace, Apr 21, 2010.

1. oneplace

oneplace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey everyone! I recently joined the Business Advice Forum, and I finally am able to start looking around and connecting with everyone!

Just wanted to introduce the company I work for quickly - I am the Marketing Manager for OnePlace, an online small business organization solution that utilizes project management and team collaboration features to bring team members together and increase their success and the overall success of the business.

I love connecting with people and talking about business solutions, ways to make businesses more efficient and project management solutions. If you like any of these things as well, let me know!

2. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome and nice action taking to start posting! You'll fit in well around here and find some great discussion to start or sink your teeth into!

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to meet you, Oneplace! Welcome aboard. :) We're always up for hearing about ways to be more efficient! I think you'll like it here very much. You can link to your business in your sig, btw. :)

4. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

marketing manager?
    I think I will need a person like you in my company some day.

Welcome aboard in Baf.

Have great day and prosper!

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum oneplace, thanks for joining. I look forward to reading more of your posts and talking business with you.