New site

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by PixelGuy, Mar 24, 2013.

1. PixelGuy

PixelGuy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just started a new blog in the coding niche and I think it has lot of potential but I really don't know how to promote it! Can somebody please tell me where I can get the SEO done for cheap.

2. Alan Robinson

Alan Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the best way is to go on promotion sites such as mine or forumpromotion.net. FP is the best and most popular promotion site and is owned by fergal.

Id also suggest you put a banner or link to your site in your sig in any forum you go on as long as its allowed by that forums rules. but do not spam about your site as this is the quickest way to get your site taken down.

3. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have started the website then go ahead with SEO in the sense Both ON page and OFF page then you can see the changes .

4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want you can do it on your own and read around SEO section but if you want someone to do it then i can tell you one thing for sure that it would be anything but cheap. The process take long time and you need pay lot of money to the company. There are many companies who offer seo service which can cost you anywhere between $100 to $1000 a month.

5. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As much as you provide great information, you don't have to worry spending money for SEO. Those kinds of blogs are very interesting and can get good number of traffic eventually. But you should tell the world about your website through social media.

Communicate with other bloggers regarding to your blog in order for them to help you promote the site. Again, make sure you make good contents. Most of the time that type of blogs discuss "How to's" articles about coding. And that will be of big help to others who want to learn that thing.

6. ManjeetSingh

ManjeetSingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Submit your website on Google Webmaster Tool and Google analytic to crawl and indexed your website. then you can you promote is using Seocial media websites like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Yahoo answering related websites and Forum Posting also.

7. jackjohan7299

jackjohan7299
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have experience in seo,you can easily promote your blog with using these techniques social media,bookmarking,directory,forums,press release submission.

8. RaySaj2

RaySaj2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

submit your website to directories to begin with....with full listings and details...this can form part of your SEO but also highlight your blog, just make sure it can be branded easily....promote the blog by pinging the blog by creating a RSS feed and feeding this into services like Google Reader (and pinging it)......

but another way is to have an in-depth presence in forums and comments blogs in your area....as long as you master the field you are in....

9. venumssi

venumssi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I highly recommend promote your website your self instead of seo companies. Most of the starting websites are in google sandbox listing. So it's too hard to get organic traffic and good seo results. First regularly submit an articles (fresh content) in your website. Next within this 3 months built a High quality backlinks to get more visitors. after three months automatically you get maximum visitors.

10. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PixelGuy: It would have been better if you mentioned your blog link, so we could review it. You can try free Online directory listing. You can try Social Media marketing too.

11. Comm100

Comm100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content is still king. As long as you have great content, promoting your blog wouldn’t be a difficult job. For SEO, you can do it by yourself. There are plenty of articles and tools for you to get started quickly. Once you complete the on-page optimization, off-site link building becomes the main job. As Google values the quality of links much more than the quantity. You don’t need to build a lot of SEO links deliberately. Engage your audience through blogs, forums, social networking sites, emails, etc. When you do everything right, your blog visitors will increase and your SERP will naturally improve. Being natural is the most important strategy in SEO now.
    To build a relationship with your blog visitors, email marketing is an important tool. You can place a simple subscribe form onto your blog, so that people who are interested in your content can enter their email to receive future updates. This is a good way to keep connected with your visitors and keep them visiting your blog. More information on how to grow with email marketing can be found at: http://emailmarketing.comm100.com/email-marketing-tutorial/
    Hope it helps.