New project looking for advice

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Carlyle, May 20, 2014.

1. Carlyle

Carlyle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, forum members,

I am Carlyle a new member here and I would like to introduce to you my new project Best Coin Exchange. Mainly it is a cryptocurrency exchange rating site.

My aim is to review and rate all major exchanges in order to help bitcoin'ers avoid scams and frauds. I went myself several times through the harsh times and lost bitcoins in not so reputable ventures.

Maybe you can comment on the website and the idea itself. Any help will be much appreciated.

2. 2garry

2garry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

nice you are working on great project country needs it..

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your website seems to have a clean look. You just have to make sure that your reviews are coming from real people who have experience doing business with your lists.

Regards,
    Mark

4. Carlyle

Carlyle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for the comments.

About the reviews, if you had any experience with the exchanges on my site your comments on them would be great.

5. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmm, Good thing that there are no glitches and other matters on the site, hmm, gonna check out the service when I have some spare time.

6. keymike

keymike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A good idea and a great website, have some rss feeds to your site to get the latest news to be put up.

7. Charles.D

Charles.D
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bitcoin Magazine had the privilege of speaking with CEO and co-founder of itBit, Richmond Teo and also representatives from Liberty City Ventures. Today, itBit announced its official opening and global platform for the trading of Bitcoin with US dollars, Singapore dollars and Euros. itBit is a Singapore based exchange with the intent of reaching out globally to provide a platform for institutional investors to utilize Bitcoin in new ways and to take Bitcoin to the next level.