New Online Review Site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dlevytrust, Feb 27, 2013.

1. dlevytrust

dlevytrust
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I have started a new company based out of Los Angeles, CA., and could use some advice on how best to get the word out. The company is Rate Diary, at ratediary.com, and it is an online review site that has put precautions in place to avoid the mistakes of Yelp. Yes, we are looking to be a more trustworthy site. How it works in a restaurant environment example is a patron would eat and then upon checkout they would be given a unique coupon that would entitle them to a certain amount of RateDollars, which can be redeemed for a VISA Gift Card for leaving a review. Yes, you have to have eaten there and received this unique code, yes you get it whether the review is good or bad, yes it is a way to give restaurants the feedback they need to be successful. WE got tired of fake reviews, and advertising strong-arming tactic employed by Yelp, so we decided to do something about it. Yelp is a monster, they are huge, but we think because what we are doing is giving actual paying customers the ability to leave honest feedback for Visa Credit, they can help owners fix problems, or keep the good work.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum dlevytrust, thanks for joining. I love the concept behind your site and I hope it goes very well for you. If you would like some feedback or have any questions, please feel free to post them in the relevant section of our forum and our members will be delighted to help you.

3. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome dlevytrust to BAF Community , Hope you will like Enjoy With us , :) Keep visiting,