New Online Business Networking Community

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by francest, Feb 5, 2010.

1. francest

francest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are starting a business, looking for investors, looking to build business resources you must visit a new website, makemillionstogether.com I also look forward to any comments you may have about this website.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum francest. That's a fantastic domain name, it is very appealing and when I see it I really want to visit the site to see what it's about. The design of the site looks very professional, which is great. Personally I feel that the font size is a little small and that it would be more comfortable for your visitors to read your content, if you used a slightly larger font size.

Another comment I would make is that the benefits of your site are not immediately clear upon first visit. It might help to include some bullet points of the main benefits visitors could get from your service, on the home page of your site. A list of around four of the main benefits I could get from joining your community, would make me much more likely to look into it further and then join.

Offering a free membership and a paid option with more advanced features is a good way to attract your initial users. Perhaps you should also emphasise on your home page that you have a free membership option.

Finally I was surprised to notice that I would have to log in to read your blog. Most blogs are open to the public and the content of your blog can be a great way to improve your search engine rankings and attract new visitors to your site.

Good luck with it and please post back with your thoughts.

3. francest

francest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal,

Thank you for taking the time to review makemaillionstogether.com. I appreciate your comments and will share them with the creators of the site.
    Francest

4. chinaoilpainting

chinaoilpainting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It will be helpful for those who wants to start a business.