New Member with a mission

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Phil_Conrad, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Phil_Conrad

Phil_Conrad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys, new to this forum and so far it looks pretty nice. Good info :D I've been around the block/internet since 93 so yes, have seen quite a bit of change. My experience is with technical sales and not coding. I really wish i could code.., have tried.., but just can't. I plain suck at it !

Anyway.., I'm sure I'll be an asset to the group so please PM me if I can be of assistance. On another note, we are looking for technical people who are looking to expand their channel relationships with cloud based applications. We are at the ground floor stage right now with our channel program so let me know if anyone is interested. If you are currently offering hosted or on-premise exchange or sharepoint we definitely want to talk to you.

All the best.

Phil.

2. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to meet you Phil and welcome to Business Advice Forum. :) You may wish to post about the people you're looking for in the Marketplace once you've made the requisite 5 posts. You can find the Advertising Rules here.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome Phil, good to meet you on our business forum. As Kay said you would be welcome to advertise your requirements in our Member Ads & Marketplace section.

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Phil! Welcome to Business Advice Forum.

5. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cheers Phil, welcome to BAF.

6. Phil_Conrad

Phil_Conrad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow.., how did I miss everyone's posts ?? Thought I set my notifications properly.., will need to check that again.

Thanks for the guidance on posting for channel partners. I guess I need to get 5 post under my belt before I do so.

Appreciate it !