New lazy ways/sites to build links

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tuitionbean, Mar 6, 2015.

1. tuitionbean

tuitionbean
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know, I know, I know. Content is king and the best way to build quality backlinks is to post slaying content that will generate interest. However, apart from quality content posting, what other ways can I employ to build backlinks?

So far I have built links via the following methods:

Directory submission
    blog commentary
    article submission
    blog submission

Are there any other mechanical ways to build links? Basically I'm looking for a method that might be time-consuming and boring but I don't have to write articles.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The methods you mentioned above are not new, nor are they considered acceptable ways to build links. You should also not be using "mechanical"(usually called "automated") methods to build links. You will, of course, have some directory submissions, especially for local businesses, to attract traffic, and if you wish to include a link in with a blog comment for the same reason, you may do so. These links will be found by the search engines. However, using these techniques specifically for link building is no longer recommended. You can also write informative, helpful articles and blog posts, and include a few links in them. But mass submission of articles and blog posts, whether you do it yourself or submit to a website that does it for you, is no longer recommended.

3. tuitionbean

tuitionbean
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the reply, so is there any easy, lazy way to build links ? :(

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Not if you want links that are actually worth something. And if you're not willing to write articles, you're dead in the water. If you want a quick boost to the top of the ranking which quickly disappears as soon as the search engines discover what you're doing, keep using the techniques you're using now. On the other hand, if you want rankings that are going to stabilize for the long term, I'm afraid you're going to have to fire up Word(or whatever program you use) and get busy.

#4 Joseph.Shivell, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  5. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Joe is right, in present days you can't imagine stable rankings without writing content. The second way is to hire some bloggers in your niche who will mention your brand in their articles in regular posts and in a very natural way.

#5 Dexterbell, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
  6. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Why dont you reach out to authors or bloggers. They can definitely write about you and give a backlink to your website on their posts and network. if your product/service is worth it, why wouldn't they consider?

7. anubhavsharma78

anubhavsharma78
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stop doing Directory submissions, they are not good anymore they barely make any difference and cost you money and time. Concentrate on Guest posting and Link Crediting. It builds a good network and relations for future business.