New Here - Online Business Zen

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by OnlineBusinessZen, Jun 6, 2010.

1. OnlineBusinessZen

OnlineBusinessZen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all,
    I'm new to the site, but not new to online businesses as I've been running businesses online for many years. I built my first internet site in 1995 and worked through BBS systems before that.

However after years of doing it for myself I have found I also enjoy teaching others, so I recently created a site to help others establish and build online businesses.

It is here at Online Business Zen - I welcome any thoughts/advice.

Thanks,
    Brad

2. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to meet you, Brad! Welcome to the Business Advice Forum :)

I was wondering what you're going to do to make your site and business stand out from the crowd? Advice on how to make money online is a crowded niche.

3. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome aboard!Nice to have an internet veteran amongst us.i must say we are honored on having you amongst us. hope to learn a lot from you.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our business forum, OnlineBusinessZen. Your blog looks great and I have subscribed to it via Google Reader. How often do you add new posts to it, the most recent post was added about a week ago?

5. DKeithD

DKeithD
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello welcome to the forums.. I hope you enjoy it here like I am.. yes your blog looks great.. Hmm.. But I need to read first.. hehe.

6. OnlineBusinessZen

OnlineBusinessZen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I try to add a new post about once a week (give or take a few days).

I agree that the online business niche is crowded, but its also full of some real "get rich quick" scam artists. I'm trying to focus on those who are interested in building a lasting online presence and relationship with their customers - building legitimate businesses.

As I mentioned I've been doing this a while, so I know it may take a year or two to build the business, but the fact is I enjoy working with people and teaching them.

Since I already have a business that provides a full time income, I have the time to develop this one deliberately and correctly without any real pressure - we'll see how it goes.

Brad