New here not to business!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TrendyHost, Oct 14, 2011.

1. TrendyHost

uix_expand uix_collapse

Oct 14, 2011

I never really know what to say in the intro posts but lets see how I do on this one. You are welcome to post a reply with your thought on how well I do.

Starting Now*/

My name is Jonathan Smith, I am 23 years old and I run a successful web hosting business called I have been in the web hosting industry for about two years starting out as a reseller now to my own data center rental. Before I was a host I was a developer and designer. I designed websites and developed applications for various companies and individuals. I enjoy it so to me it is not at all work. NO WAY!

I have a great since of humor and enjoy networking and talking to people with interest, no interest, or some similar interest in the same things I do. lol:p

I am not a guy with a big head but I am successful! I still live in an apartment, and drive a 2001 Nissan Frontier. Money does not change who I am.

Sorry to over give on info about me. Just answering any questions that arise before they do lol.

If you have any questions about my industry or need a web host I am the guy for you! My team is very customer oriented and we pride ourselves on our abilities and the fact that we treat every customer like family.

I look forward to this forum and what relationships I get out of it.

-Jonathan Smith
    Founder/ CEO
  2. Fergal

uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Nov 18, 2007
    Hi Jonathan, welcome to Business Advice Forum. Thanks for the detailed introduction, good to meet you here and we are delighted to have you as a member.
  3. firstchoicecar

uix_expand uix_collapse

Mar 17, 2010
    Hi welcome to BAF,glad to have you here Hope you will enjoy your stay here.