New Forums Added

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Fergal, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You may have noticed that I've sub-divided some sections and added two new forums to Business Advice Forum. The new forums are as follows;

Sales, Marketing, Publicity & Copywriting in the Business Advice & Business Questions category and
    Buy & Sell Websites, Domain Names & Businesses in the new Free Advertising Forums category.

I hope you enjoy them and please post back if you have any feedback or suggestions on these changes.

2. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal,

They are very good steps. And they are far more better then the older one. And I am sure all the members will like it.

I have a suggestion of Adding iTrader pluing if possible, I know we have many suggestion about this in future and I think this is the right time.

Thanks

3. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good step to increase Forum activity, Fergal.

I really appreciate the idea of adding - Sales, Marketing, Publicity & Copywriting where members will be able to advertise and promote their own business. Very innovative section. What do you think about Promote your Online/Offline Business

I too admire the section - Buy & Sell Websites, Domain Names & Businesses where members can sell their products or business. I believe this is mainly focused to online business? How about adding products as well in the section?

4. chrisdina

chrisdina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Fergal. I just wanted to suggest about "buy and sell" forum ... but you've made :thumbsup:
    I hope, additional forums are not obscure the main purpose of this forum. so we dont like being copied Digital***** (other forum). We also must keep the focus of this forum, which is to advise each other in order to develop our business, such as the name of this forum, businessadviceforum...thanks all

#4 chrisdina, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Sahil, iTrader is something that we will consider implementing in the future and I can understand how it would be helpful to members who buy and sell here.

DEADMAN members can promote their online or offline business in our Member Ads & Marketplace forum and yes we will be adding more forums to the Free Advertising Forums category in the future. Just to note that the Sales, Marketing, Publicity & Copywriting forum is not for self promotion, its an area to ask questions and discuss promotional techniques. All actual advertising and promotion should be done in the Free Advertising Forums section.

Thanks Chrisdina, the purpose of this forum will remain focused round business advice.

6. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have just noticed it now and the forum now have a cleaner look when it comes to the marketplace section. But since there's just a few Buy/Sell threads or topics that are really active, iTraders can wait until we get more active users on the marketplace section.

Most posters there just drop in their thread and run away.