New Directory Site - Reviews Needed

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by smith.liam, Feb 17, 2012.

1. smith.liam

smith.liam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I've just finished work on a brand new Directory and Review site for Employment and Recruitment Agencies - http://CompareMyRecruiter.com

What I'd really be interested to know:

If you stumbled upon this site, as a job seeker, employer or recruitment agency owner, would you know what it was about/ how to use it?

Any feedback related to this question or otherwise would be massively appreciated. Feel free to ask me to review your site also.

Cheers,

Liam

2. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I actually think the site looks pretty good. You should see what Amazon's first website looked like ( if you're interested ) so your website is probably a step above the rest in terms of quality. How are you planning to market it? Are you planning on manually reviewing each review that the users submit or are you making it open-ended like a Web 2.0 site where users create the content?

3. smith.liam

smith.liam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cheers for the feedback. The web has certainly moved on since Amazon v1.0 eh? In answer to your question, it will be an open-ended, user-generated content site, which may be more difficult short-term but longer term more beneficial (is the idea)

4. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very nice looking site, great work.

My only criticism would probably be the graphic with light red silhouettes perhaps looks a little week IMO.

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a pretty well made site. You have done a great work on this one.
    I just find the image with red silhouettes distracting when reading what's written on that part.
    The only thing's that missing now is a favicon. :)

By the way, I checked your About Us page and I can't seem to find where most of the recruiters based, or if you only accept recruiters on just a certain country.