New chatroom for my E-Commerce website!

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Oliver Mike, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Oliver Mike

Oliver Mike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello dude,

I need your help, please. Looking to get some position suggestion. I have a new website related to e-commerce. Now I would like to install chatroom on it. So looking for a reliable chatroom so far. Myself already searched and found few ones. But I need your suggestion which one should I try for? Though I am ready to pay per month or yearly if needed.

Please reply with your suggestion. Thank you!

2. Oliver Mike

Oliver Mike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I found a chat app for my e-commerce website. Here are some positive activity why I decide to use ChatWing chat app finally.

1) easy to use.
    2) Social media accounts are allowed to register.
    3) Lots of users can chat at a time.
    4) Sending private message to users, ban users, redesign chatroom as you like.

#2 Oliver Mike, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018
  3. snowfallingdown

snowfallingdown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How did that app work out in the end? I'm interested in implementing forum software/a chatroom one day too, as it sounds like a worthwhile venture! How much did you look at forum software? Comparing a few of them, vBulletin comes out top of the class, with phpBB and MyBB also regarded as good options. I'd love to know who has used vBulletin and had good or bad experiences with it :)

#3 snowfallingdown, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2018