new business

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by sayyedirshad, Jul 14, 2011.

1. sayyedirshad

sayyedirshad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello all,

I wanted to start new business in saudi arabia about 5 lac budget. but i m a indian citizen, could you please help me as i decided to start a footwear business with importing from india, but i am not aware about rules and regulation and secondry the process of research, planning & marketing to start business

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum sayyedirshad.

Are you currently based in India or in Saudi Arabia? If you are in India I'd suggest that you look up and contact your nearest Saudi embassy.

3. Peter Birganza

Peter Birganza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Have you any legal adviser over there for your company? He can provide you the actual information about rules and regulation. It will be good for you to consult with any firm before starting up business.

4. JazMajor

JazMajor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

international consulting services

You may need to seek professional advice from business consulting firms especially that your business involves importation.
    They can give you comprehensive information and they can answer all your questions that you have in mind including importation, taxation and shipping infos. :)

5. forumrating

forumrating
    uix_expand uix_collapse

find business owners making profits through bankers, and u shall easily invest with them and make profits easily.

6. annepruitts

annepruitts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All you have to do first is to ask an expert about business and consult to the nearest embassy first..
    And Be wise thinking of it..

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Could you please explain that a little more?

8. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have experience of doing business in Dubai. The rules for Gulf countries are pretty much the same. The basic fact among all these Arab countries is that for every business you require a local sponsor as foreigners cannot own a business by their name. After that you would have to register your business and would have to acquire an import license as your business requires importing. Your terms and conditions with your sponsor may vary and you would have to pay a fee to your sponsor annually. These are the basic steps that you would have to go through, after that your premises and rent are all up to your affordability.

9. Mik

Mik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I might be able to help you with the planning, research and marketing.
    I have experience with the industry and running wholesale and sales management.
    If you give me your e-mail I'll contact you. (I can not post my URL nor my e-mail here as I am new on this forum.)
    Regards,
    Mik