New Business, Leads.

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Deonte, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Deonte

Deonte
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am doing Home business, I would like to have qualified, new business leads can anyone suggest me a best online leads providers?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That would depend on the type of home business you are involved in, what type of customers / leads you are looking for and where your business is located?

3. Peter Birganza

Peter Birganza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

May I ask that what kind of business are you doing? Actually I am asking because I want to provide you the actual information about business leads according to your product. Because different products keep different way of presentation and demand so, we set it according to the product requirement.

4. salespread

salespread
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's a new business lead sharing site called SaleSpread.com being developed, which I am involved in.

We provide you with business leads that have been shared with us by businesses similar to yourself, when the deal doesn't fit their business's strengths or area of trade. You should be able to get plenty of great lead deals with us when we are up and running. Get in touch with me and we can help fix you up!

What area of business are you interested in getting leads from Deonte?

Regards, Matthew

5. searchsouth

searchsouth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Generally speaking, you're probably in the best position to generate high quality leads yourself. The alternative is likely to be more expensive (and lower quality). You'll need some belief at the outset, although success tends to breed confidence over time.

6. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best source for generating online business are search engines. Especially Google... if you can optimize your online store for the right keywords in Search Engines, you can generate great leads.

7. Peter Birganza

Peter Birganza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    If you visit Google than you may find a lot of business leads over there. According to my experience I would like to refer you "wholesalepages.co.uk" and "goleads.com". They are good in business category and may really help you.