New Business Ideas

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Kailash, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Kailash

Kailash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Before you search for business ideas, you should build your weeknesses and strengths. These are the most affective factors of the business. Then after, before implementing your ideas in your business, you should test it before you try to implement them. The testing process will give you many things that should be taken care of in your business. Eventually, it will lead you to an idea which has solid chance of success.

Regards,

Kailash

2. whitemusk

whitemusk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most probably this is about planning the business itself right? Without planning, quite hard to achieve the goal of the business. Another thing to concern on starting the business is the risk of it. As anyone know, business without a risk is not a challenge.

3. AWorker

AWorker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Another very essential thing is to avoid rushing things or hoping to become billionaire overnight.Its more recommended to take a look at the big picture and at your chances to expand and grow your bussines in the future.

And i have to agree with Kailash,its very important to have an image about your own capacities before starting anything.

4. naveen_cooldude

naveen_cooldude
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks all for sharing your business ideas here. It will be more useful when i start my business. Another small and basic idea is that we should be more pleasant to our workers who work under us and to our customers. This fetch us in smooth dealing and extract dedicated work from the workers.

5. kewlchat

kewlchat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ive already started mine a year ago. Im still learning everyday, i feel having an online bussiness in many cases requires more time then having a normal day to day bussines in a factory or office setting.
    You must be prepared to put all your time and effort into it esp. at first. If you want your bussiness to be suscessful be prepared to have to do what ever it takes to accomplish your goals :)

6. ram

ram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I can figure out from earlier posts is planning, testing your ideas and being Patient and taking risk are some of the attributes that businessman should have. Apart from this one should be very clear about its target customers. If this exercise is done then there is no looking back my friend!!!

7. winy925

winy925
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i agree with kailash you must find you weaknesses and strengths but you must take chances if you want to make millions you cant always take the safe route.

8. Hurbel2k

Hurbel2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Building strengths and knowledge should be part of Your daily routine. Education has always been a factor which decided if You are successful or not.

Ideas however come through creativity. It's a good idea to ask Yourself: What do I need, but is not available on the market?

And don't forget. Always have a paper and a pen with You. New business ideas might come into Your mind any time. Be ready to note them down so You won't forget them.

9. kiver

kiver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

If you interested in online business. Because I am also in online business for so many years. At this time online business is the easiest means of earning money. At present I am using a system called “Reverse Funnel System”. This system is good and without any doubt it will provide you with the extremely high profit. I am earning more than $3000 to $5000 a week. It also gives me Full-up training program. Surely you will get profit by using this system.
    God bless you!

10. moratraffic

moratraffic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

100% agreed! When starting a business, whether online or not, you NEED to put in a crazy amount of time. When I am not busy running errands, I am working my butt off. I take breaks because they are needed, but you need to be working a ton of time a day, especially online, if you want to succeed. You need to be organized and focused, as there are tons of distractions, with forums being one of them :D However, you can get good ideas from forums and they provide a great place to network!

11. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

to run a bissness you dont relly need to plan it as long as you have dedication and you know what you are going to be doing e.g. when will you advertise what you do with the bissness. can you sell it on, how can you make it more attracitve to customers. all these dont need to be thought about and al that through a bissness plan if you are clever enough and you know what good for you and have a good bissness mind you woundlnt need a bissness plan which infact puts you one step ahead makeing discions much quiker

12. sarahFreder

sarahFreder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi kailash, thats a well known one for all the business man. if you really want to be a good businessman you should research and analyze the business plans in all the view to make it better to earn money.

13. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sarahFreder, Yes i agree with you Research and Analyze is another best way to start a New Business. You should focus on advertisements of your business. You should be friendly to customers.

14. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

proper Market Research and Testing marketing material are two ways of successful business..Try to understand current market demand and offer services to satisfy those demand is main step of business..

15. robinsagg

robinsagg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yaa ,first you should have complet knowledge of your business.

16. rangrage

rangrage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree, planning is crucial. Fortunately we have the internet which makes it very easy for us to do proper market research and business feasibility for any industry.

One business that I have see which is highly profitable but not many people get into it, is the baby business. Selling baby goods is a very good business, the profit margins are fair and the business is consistent. I guess we will never run out of pregnant women and babies ;-)

17. robinsagg

robinsagg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

internet maketing business.

18. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great exchange if business ideas! -- I believe Brainstorming is the best way to discover new and effective ideas.