New Blog for making money

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by lomey, Jul 24, 2014.

1. lomey

lomey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i want to start new website blog for earning, please suggest which blog software would be more effective and why, between WP and blogspot. Is there any advantage of blogspot as blogspot and Google ad sense belong to Google, i mean in terms of user friendliness.
    Next strategy is, interested to know in which category chances of better earning are existing ?

2. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I only use blogspot. So I have no information to compare with other blog provider. Basically, do the blog which is you specialize in it. Book and Cell phone review are not bad idea to focus on. Due to they are usually going up gradually.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Terry Hopper

Terry Hopper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear lomey, I have found a website for your help. mint.com/blog/how-to/7-ways-to-make-money-from-blogging-0513/ here is 7 way to make money from blogspot account.

#3 Terry Hopper, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  4. Webcs-Peter

Webcs-Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5. Terry Hopper

Terry Hopper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Peter, I have used it. It is amazing. At first you have to contact Google for your blog, then you add your product and then you have to make cart or price for those products. Then you automatically earn money through your blogger.

6. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The platform is not the issue, choose the one you are more familiar and able to make your blog great.

7. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Absolutely agree, Since I have been doing it, then I earn money from Google Adsense.

8. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I currently have a blog on Blogspot.com, its not that big but I find it easier to work with. Have never tried wordpress myself though from my friends experience they really like the software behind it. It can be a bit tricky to navigate and edit though if you aren't into technical things that much. In the end I think it would be honestly up to you what you want to go for. I would stick with blogger a.k.a blogspot for now.

9. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for making money, I suggest you go for self hosted blog . It will provide you with more control .

10. lokash

lokash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there are many sites where you can make blog for your site and if the quantity of the visitors is more then you should place google adsense code in your site through which you can earn money.

11. dryfruitmnal1234

dryfruitmnal1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blogs can be a place to share your ideas or hone your writing skills. Blogging might appeal to you as a way to launch a new business. You can even make money blogging. You don't need a lot of technical knowledge to start a blog. Depending on the platform you choose, you can start a blog for free, or buy a domain name and hosting for a few dollars a month.
    Other People Are Reading

12. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now money making easy from the internet there are many option to make money from here blogging is the one kind of way. On the other way is forex which is the most profitable online business we can take training on Forex.

13. Terry Hopper

Terry Hopper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok I have seen all of your comment, That is really good information. I have another way to make money as like as blogspot web2.0 site. Just look ucoz(dot)com I am looking for above information . You can make here your own domain with a cart option then you can make online sale for your own business.

14. BlaZe

BlaZe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go with Wordpress. It is very user friendly and there are lots of video tutorials for you to learn on how to manage a wordpress website.

15. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say stick with blogspot if you want to start a blog. Its easier..to cuztomize from what I have heard compared to wordpress. I myself have started my first internet project and it began with a blog and its on blogspot, I still don't understand anything but I am pretty sure its far easier compared to wordpress. Anyways do give it a try and visit it sometimes I would appreciate any advice on it.

16. Mustafa

Mustafa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend you to start a blog with wordpress. As, it's very easy to use and you can get advantage of plugins on it.

17. TheGrandAdmiral

TheGrandAdmiral
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blogspot/Blogger is easier to work with for starters, but Wordpress is quickly becoming the standard. I will be making the transition if I ever get my own domain.

18. Parmjeet320

Parmjeet320
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why don't you make a blog (a free one on Blog spot, per SE) with makeup tips and videos. You can sign up so you can post ads on the sides. Practice a lot in perfectly tons of looks and find someone good to practice on if not yourself (or if you want to showcase someone with , say, blue eyes, while you have brown) Make sure to post while they are free some basic videos on you tube and advertise to friends, on bulletin boards, etc.

19. kiwistech

kiwistech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wordpress is very good no doubt' but the advantage of blogspot is you can even customize it further. Blogspot gives you a chance to update your own template' and even you can customize template. Good adsense you can get free with blogspot. So there are too manyy advantages