Networking?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by forexbulls, Apr 9, 2013.

1. forexbulls

forexbulls
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ARP vs RARP?

Regards,
    Nabil.

2. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hiii forexbulls, Welcome to BAF community
    ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) and RARP (Reverse Address Resolution Protocol) are two of the computer network protocols used for resolving link layer and IP protocol addresses.ARP maps IP addresses to hardware address, while RARP does the opposite (maps hardware addresses to IP addresses). In other words, input to the ARP is a logical address, while the input for RARP is a physical address. Similarly, the outputs to these two protocols are also reversed.

I think you are pursuing engg. from Computer science branch because i have studied this in my previous semester

• Like Like x 1
  3. marry0789

marry0789
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi
    networking means sharing of information among the two or more computers .........

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, A person who uses computer mostly knows about Networking. But The question according to author was ARP VS RARP.

5. palacevip6

palacevip6
    uix_expand uix_collapse

CCNA is the best option for you, It is a Networking field. All the companies are working in the net. So it the the best option.