Negative SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Dec 5, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of my competitor working against my website. My in house SEO experts said they are doing negative SEO and building lots of low quality website for mine! What do you think about it? I think google should take care those negative SEO very seriously. Do you think is it really so easy to rank down a website by doing spamming link build? share your experience and how you project yourself.

2. erictwendell

erictwendell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

can you plz tell in brief about negative seo??

3. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Formally, it happens everywhere. There are lots of people who do Negative SEO to drop down the ranking of their competitors. if you regularly build huge links on low quality sites.

It get effected on site. If you want this not to happen again then start to check your backlinks on regular basis by using Webmaster Tools and there are some good backlink checker site such as HREF, BACKLINK WATCH and SEO MAJESTIC. If you found low quality backlink then there is also Google's disavow tool, put that link in that tool then Google starts to ignore that links. It doesn't effect your site.

Best Of Luck for your Site