Needing updated advice on website promotion/SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Leejeong, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Guys! I'm back on SEO. I just want t know what are the latest trends in Off-Page SEO. I have this new website as in new domain. "Cleverpunter.com.au"-- a sports betting website that will be targeting Australia.

I just want to refresh the Off-Page SEO process/steps. It's a new website, meaning domain is less than a year. It's also a wordpress website, and I'm currently working (On-Page), but need to be ready for my Off Page tasks. What should I do first, second, third and so o and so for.. About targeting keywords, are there any ways to make it on the SERPs after a month of Off-Page SEO?

2. Interactiveonlin

Interactiveonlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just remember to avoid spamming and keyword stuffing, only quality backlinks from relevant websites would be useful for your rankings

• Like Like x 1
  3. srishtimehta

srishtimehta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For this you have to update your websites content regularly, do not use keyword stuffing, a content should be fresh, unique and informative. Avoid to use black hat seo techniques always use white hat seo techniques. Do forum posting, Article submission, Blog Cmmenting on high PR dollow websites, Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Press Relaese Submission etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You should have chosen your keywords before starting your on-page tasks, because these tasks will involve inserting your keywords in various places in your websites coding and content. As far as the off-page, there is really no schedule of tasks to do first, second, third, etc. Any one of the tasks can be done at any time. You do want to make sure you're getting links from a variety of websites and website types. As far as "ways to make it on the SERPs after a month of Off-Page SEO", I know of no legitimate ways for an individual to do this, and very few, if any, SEO firms can get you on page 1 in a month, using legitimate, ethical techniques.

From the above list, Article Submission, Social Bookmarking, and Press Release Submission (for newsworthy items), will be helpful, and I would also add blog posts (rather than comments) as another good source.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for clarifying the issues. At this moment I really don't know the exact beat of SEO tasks. I read some articles from highly-respective website that these tasks yada-yada is already paced out or no longer effective like before such as Article Submission/Bookmarking. As an SEO, I knew that website promotion differs/varies depending on the niche and type of website.

Well, if I'm not asking too much, I'm hoping to have the exact tasks that will surely bring targeted traffic and ranking keywords given that my website is a sports-betting website.

Thanks once again for clearing blog commenting to be replace by blog posting.

6. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also working for australian clients. My site was ranking quite well for the past 2 years. But due to the recent algorithmic changes by Google, my site ranking goes down. I was doing all the off page optimization techniques suggested by you. But instead of improving, my site ranking still goes down every time. I think the social bookmarking, directory, forum is not helping anymore in ranking the site.

Do you have a good and high page rank social bookmarking list which do not spam the sites.? Please share me.