Needing to Start Online Business

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by ggonzaga, Feb 13, 2015.

1. ggonzaga

ggonzaga
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm today only 14, but I really am interested in making some sort of money online. I am trying to find something to work with and sell online through my own website, I just don't know what, and how I can set this all up. I have a lot of interest in technology and I am good handling it. For example, I have built computers before and I can troubleshoot problems usually. But I feel like just doing that won't make me stand out from the crowd, and I don't want to call attention by lowering prices and dropping my profits to nearly nothing.
    I thankfully come from a privileged family so I don't have to worry about money, and I can get my own domain and advertise my stuff very well, and I'm not interested in making my own money because I need to, but because I want to make money myself. If I make enough money out of my own website, perhaps I could work on real estate investments and the profits I could get from that would give me many opportunities to expand my online business and make more money. I am not kidding about this and I hope you all are taking me seriously because I am determined and I would want some advice here.

Thanks

2. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The basic idea is to find a need or want and satisfy it. This is the true for online or physical businesses.

So, what are needs? What do people want?

Think about such needs as health, wealth, self-fulfillment.

Under health there are concepts such as losing weight, feeling more energetic, avoiding disease, living longer, and many others.

Under wealth we have making money online, getting a good job, improving skills, and so on.

Self-fulfillment goals involve feeling better about yourself, achieving goals, accomplishing more.

Now, a physical business related to weight loss might be a gym. An Internet business related to weight loss could be a website (with a subscription for certain content) or an ebook (or both).

Since you want to make money online, learn about some aspect of this, perhaps list building. Buy books, products, tools. Try various techniques and see what works. Then write about what you have found to work. You can create a website, then write an ebook and offer it for sale on Clickbank.

Building a business takes time and effort. And, an online business is just where the business resides. So, prepare to put in the time, effort, and financial investments to make your business successful.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AK Sharma

AK Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will recommend everyone to join affiliate program which is consider most prominent way to make money online and result in more income than actual job. You can travel niche.As we know travel industry is a million dollar industry and growing day by day,then having you own travel business is the best online opportunities for you to earn income by referring people to avail vacation packages offered by the travel agency. Set up your online travel website with Travelerrr at a small investment with affiliate links to earn money .

4. Johnathanswety

Johnathanswety
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting online business is really a great decision for earning a good amount of money. But before establishing your business just create a good strategy for good outcome.
    There are many ways in the world of Internet for earning money and one of the other is affiliate marketing, it's really a workable business and nowadays in trend.
    So, it's better to get or collect some good source of income ways and try to research about it first and then implement it with your ideas.

5. reddyash

reddyash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking a working on real estate investments, that a very good idea and the profitable stable business. For you to start investing on real estate you will need lot of money for it you have earn through some other source. My suggestion is to start with a business with what you are comfortable. But in this completion world you cannot expect profit so easily.

6. Tim Paine

Tim Paine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest reading less known sources - the ones that are well known are to mainstream and are preaching some stuff they themselves do not believe in. Forums and less known bloggers are diamonds in the rough for the beginners.

7. MatthewOlszewski

MatthewOlszewski
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to invest your time, effort, and perhaps a little money in the Internet business is worth to be prepared. There are many books on the market relating to conduct of business and online business. If you learn something you have to start from the theory, later practice.

8. vishalesskay

vishalesskay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you really want to start your own online business then you must create your own blog or website with unique content and products then surely you earn money from internet.... thanku

9. phancaopatrick2

phancaopatrick2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At the Asset Protection & Elder Law Center, we help our clients protect everyone they love and everything they own. How do we accomplish this admittedly ambitious goal? We begin by asking the right questions and learning about you and your family. We make sure to understand your particular concerns and goals, and then design a customized plan to help you address questions such as:

How can I be sure that my assets will pass to the people I want to receive them?
    How do I avoid probate court and estate taxes?
    How can I protect my loved ones’ inheritances against creditors, lawsuits and other potential threats?
    How can I protect my life savings against the high cost of long-term care?
    If I become incapacitated, how can I ensure that people of my choosing will be able to make health care and financial decisions on my behalf?
    What are the best ways to structure my business and protect my business assets?
    If I must enter a nursing home very soon, or am already in a nursing home, can I still get assistance from Medi-Cal to help pay for it?

10. Tabish khan

Tabish khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If yo want to start an online business then firstly search for a unique domain name at whatever niche you are targeting.

11. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting an online business today is not easy as you think. First, you need to gather some trust from your client, and you will need to believe in you that you a legit seller.

12. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try Affiliate Marketing, YouTube channels, Blogs. do R & D about ad sense. read successful stories on moz. before starting a online business, you should have familiar with online marketing tools and methods.:D

13. Missfortune81

Missfortune81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to invest time in marketing when starting an online business. Make sure you have social media accounts for your business: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Make sure you get to know your target audience and keep up with their wants and needs. Also, keep you prices competitive at first; you can adjust accordingly as your business picks up.

14. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@ggonzaga it looks to me that you have no focus at the moment because of your varied interests. And that mention that you don't actually need money is a discouragement for business. Money is the primary motive of businessmen although I am not discounting that there are indeed people who have other priorities aside from moneyh. But anyway, my advice is for you to think very well on what business you would enjoy putting up, what work in the business you would enjoy doing.

15. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You're 14, therefore very young and there's no need to rush. Take time to do some extensive research in what you're interested in starting. Once you've got sufficient data available, it's time to start putting together a proper business plan. This will help guide you in the early stages of your business and your chances of success will also be greater. I recommend that you commit at least 6 months to researching the market, this is an incredibly important step that most new entrepreneurs omit.

16. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess that you're a bit too young for starting your business. Not because you're not skilled or you're not able to make some money out of it but simply because of a matter of laws you won't be able to really start your autonomous business. By the way, if you really want to make this with the aid of your parents, I suggest you to find an idea that nobody hasn't think of yet.

17. Elysium

Elysium
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Moderation Monkey

Alright, well you are not to young to start this business, despite what others have said. I do not think age is a matter unless you're under the age of 13, where you would be under many laws considering you'd be under.

However, with that said, you cannot start a company without a mindset of what you want to do. You cannot go into the business setting without having a gameplan and a idea of what exactly you want to do. Sadly, no one can tell you what to get into, that's something you have to find yourself.

18. Sotaru

Sotaru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but theres a lot of money to be liquidated from hosting online game servers as well. Its also good to get a jump on the competition by hosting game servers for newest uprising games. For example the game Ark: Survival Evolved came out a few weeks ago and is the perfect target for such a market since it is new, has a ton of players already, and is in dire need of server hosters.

Another good one that everyone in the game server market uses is Minecraft of course, as it will always provide a lucrative market.

Best of luck to you and hope you find success in online marketing.

19. takeshifujimoto

takeshifujimoto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of skills do you have to offer? Don't sell yourself short just because of your age. Personally, I make music, so I run a website where I sell royalty free instrumentals. I started making music when I was 13 but didn't think of making money off of it until I got to my 20's. It's good that you're thinking of this now. Just take a step back and try to see if there's any particular special skill or talent that you have, work on honing that skill or talent, and most importantly; hard work and patience. You will not get rich in a day.

20. gradetracy

gradetracy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online business is a very prospective thing nowadays, I guess. But it has to be really great. Make a nice website with good eCommerce hosting, advertise it, have some customers. Also, mobile apps are vital, as for me. I am creting one for me now using http://www.nixsolutions.com/services/web-development-services/ company. Hope, it will help developing my store