needed help to start business on online

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by ashutosh2103, Dec 4, 2013.

1. ashutosh2103

ashutosh2103
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i want to start business online..but i have about rs10000 cash in hand. will it be possible for me to star..if yes what product should i select and why?
    plz anyone tell me about ways of marketing. i just want to start business for mumbai only

2. vina

vina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many of venture to consider. It is depending on your interest.

I only suggest, If you want to start online business, you can start by selling things online on ebay. It takes little money to listing your product or services there.

3. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of people consider ebusiness for low risk and low cost startups. You can create one based on knowledge you have from a hobby, job or life experience. Sell your knowledge in ebooks and other digital downloads. You can keep it local or you can go worldwide. It's a very flexible and low risk business model. It's not without need of hard work though, and it takes time to pay off.

4. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

online selling might be the good option for you. You can ask start it by spending less money. Just list your products on online shopping sites, classified sites(free/paid) and on social networks too. It will do for you in less cost.

5. James Martin

James Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're ready to be in charge of your own destiny, but don’t have the capital to buy a franchise or open up a storefront, consider starting an online business. When your store is online, you can reach millions of customers instead of whoever happens to wander in plus, you don't have to pay for retail space.Here are some tips for online business hope they can guide you proper.

1.Setting Up Your Business.
    2.Define your product or service.
    3.Register your business.
    4.Become an affiliate marketer.
    5.Add Google AdSense .

6. nasifabg

nasifabg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to pick the business and the industry which fascinates you before venturing into it.....Being a newbie you can start off with selling products through an online B2B portal...Thanks!!

7. jimmiemenon

jimmiemenon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That much amount for starting a new business is not enough. You may very more to spend on payroll system, employees' training, workplace, and investing on deals etc. If you really want to earn some easy cash then you should start online business. It is a best option for you. Sell old stuffs to get more income.

8. ramki

ramki
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can create e-commerce website and ask other seller to signup in your website and get commision for each product they sell ... for 10k you can get website from rpbrothers technologies.

9. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe investment is one major player with starting up any business; it’s something people lack big time. This is why we need to do something which requires lesser investment yet gain good money. I have been doing Forex and through that, I have been able to generate good money, it helps a lot with OctaFX broker, as they are awesome with small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is smooth trading platform as well to help me out.

10. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well if it is 10,000 INR then it should be around $150 at current exchange rate. That is not a very big amount to start a business, realistically speaking. You can try forex trading with FreshForex broker which is currently running a massive $2017 no-deposit bonus. So you need not even invest! The trading conditions are excellent what with near zero spreads and fast executions. There is forex education and market analytics too. Good customer support and fast withdrawals are really good.

11. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting up in any business is indeed very tough which is why we need to be so very careful. I believe it is a lot down to passion and dedication one got when talking about any business. If we have that then we can pass through tough situation with ease and confidence.

#11 Andrew Symonds, Apr 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2017
  12. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In your budget what you can do is buy some mobiles on cheap rates from a classified website like olx and then resell it with a profit. If you have good knowledge about mobile phones, you can do the same for other products but you have to make sure that you are buying the product at the lowest possible price.

13. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We need to be very wise when it comes to doing business because we need to plan it out correctly. If we want to be successful then we must plan well. Its only way we will be able to lead towards positive results. I do Forex trading which is the BEST online business there is and one is able to gain plenty through it. I like it ever more with OctaFX broker due to their outstanding set of features and facilities.

#13 Andrew Symonds, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
  14. WayneClark

WayneClark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Our priority got to be set with which business we do, as there are many lines we could pick but nothing is easy or severed on platter. Therefore, it is must to have bold mindset in terms of sticking with what we want to do. I have my absolutely priority into Forex trading which is through OctaFX who are highly recommended and reliable company. It has not been easy thing at all, but I have so far worked out things.

#14 WayneClark, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017