needed help to start business on online

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by ashutosh2103, Dec 4, 2013.

1. ashutosh2103

ashutosh2103
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i want to start business online..but i have about rs10000 cash in hand. will it be possible for me to star..if yes what product should i select and why?
    plz anyone tell me about ways of marketing. i just want to start business for mumbai only

2. vina

vina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many of venture to consider. It is depending on your interest.

I only suggest, If you want to start online business, you can start by selling things online on ebay. It takes little money to listing your product or services there.

3. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of people consider ebusiness for low risk and low cost startups. You can create one based on knowledge you have from a hobby, job or life experience. Sell your knowledge in ebooks and other digital downloads. You can keep it local or you can go worldwide. It's a very flexible and low risk business model. It's not without need of hard work though, and it takes time to pay off.

4. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

online selling might be the good option for you. You can ask start it by spending less money. Just list your products on online shopping sites, classified sites(free/paid) and on social networks too. It will do for you in less cost.

5. James Martin

James Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're ready to be in charge of your own destiny, but don’t have the capital to buy a franchise or open up a storefront, consider starting an online business. When your store is online, you can reach millions of customers instead of whoever happens to wander in plus, you don't have to pay for retail space.Here are some tips for online business hope they can guide you proper.

1.Setting Up Your Business.
    2.Define your product or service.
    3.Register your business.
    4.Become an affiliate marketer.
    5.Add Google AdSense .

6. nasifabg

nasifabg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to pick the business and the industry which fascinates you before venturing into it.....Being a newbie you can start off with selling products through an online B2B portal...Thanks!!

7. jimmiemenon

jimmiemenon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That much amount for starting a new business is not enough. You may very more to spend on payroll system, employees' training, workplace, and investing on deals etc. If you really want to earn some easy cash then you should start online business. It is a best option for you. Sell old stuffs to get more income.