Need your valuble suggestion

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by krreddy, Jun 25, 2012.

1. krreddy

krreddy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Everybody ,
    I am new to online with very less knowledge,young to start business and of-course do not have much bucks to spend .I just purchased classifieds premium wordpress theme and not really earning from it .as i am just 23 and single from india so if i earn $200 per month also will ok to me for another one or two years so now i just want start coupon business and yellow pages service .i want as many suggestions how can i start my small online business .
    can i start only coupon and later add online business directory service or can start together or any other small business i can start with ,if u suggest me the coupon business which theme is good .

Thanks in advance

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

krreddy what's the website address of your website?

My personal opinion is that you would be best focusing on one website until you have taken that as far as you can, or decide to try something else, before focusing on another site. That way you can focus all your effort on a single site and maximise your chances of it being successful.

3. krreddy

krreddy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry for late reply here is my website ,
    www(dot)krreddy(dot)com

4. Justinjude

Justinjude
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site looks nice and you have put in good efforts into it. My suggestion to you is to promote your website in every possible way in order to get lots of traffic so that the people posting ads get valuable leads. Once the people start getting benefit from your site, you will also start getting profits.

5. Marvin

Marvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Krreddy,

I have recently visit you site Website is designed by nice way but there is lot of changes required as per SEO strategy - For example need main inner page URL SEO friendly Structure. krreddy.com/ad-category/automobiles/#sthash.sBKQ8BcR.dpbs. W3c validation required. Please optimize your site through SEO Expert.

It's Just a suggestion

• Like Like x 1
  6. krreddy

krreddy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your advise
    and can you suggest me any other free ways to get traffic

7. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are only 3 ways by which visitors visit your website 1) Search Engines, 2) Direct Visit, 3) Visit from another website.
    So, I do suggest you to do advertisement in good PR website of India which is cheap.
    Plus, I have heard that new website often practice posting links with the answer in QA websites like yahoo answers. So, you may try searching similar question in a yahoo / forum where you can post your link and make a helpful response with your website link.

8. krreddy

krreddy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use yahoo Answers daily and forums but no result ,is link exchange works these days if yes how to ad links to my website

9. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start with the only coupon first is better, the coupon site is getting more and more popular, this is a good way to build up your visitor or/and member before you extend the business to yellow pages. To gain advertiser to advertise at your yellow pages, you need a good number of member

10. krreddy

krreddy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have resolve that problem

11. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As mentioned by other members..you get traffic from search engines and visits from other sites. For both these ways to work you need Backlinks.
    If you have good Backlinks to your website, it would be better ranked in SE and with links from good sites related to your site you can get traffic from there also.
    Hope that was useful.

12. wasi90lk

wasi90lk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Fergal. I think you can focus one thing at a time.