Need your reviews so that i can apply them to my site

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by imranskfuuast, Oct 18, 2013.

1. imranskfuuast

imranskfuuast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello dear members..
    I have created this blog that how to make 150$per month. I am not an expert i need your reviews about my blog design and all other things like ad placement no. of ads etc.

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe the header of your blog can be much more improved. You can put a Logo for your site at the top and the header banner can be replaced with something better. Also, I personally think there is a lot of Ads but few contents. The blog can be managed and redesigned.

It's good but there are more probabilities of making it better.

All the best imranskfuuast!

• Like Like x 2
  3. imranskfuuast

imranskfuuast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks devilbatista
    content is less i know there are two things i just want to advertise my referral link of adversal. Other is that i dont have content to use

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You have just described why you should not have created a blog. First, you just want to advertise your referral link. There are lots of places to advertise a referral link, you don't ned to create an entire blog just for that. Also people are not going to visit a blog that only consists of advertisement, so you're left with a blog with no readers, and a link that no one will see. Even to the SEs, any links are useless. Second, you said you don't have content to use. As the creator of the blog, it is up to you to create the content, and the subject of the blog must be broad enough to allow the creation of a variety of blog entries. Advertisements can be added to a blog, but the primary purpose of the blog content is to engage the reader.

• Like Like x 1
  5. imranskfuuast

imranskfuuast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you very much joeroxx
    Your post is very helpful thanks again

6. MallofStyle

MallofStyle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally I did not like the fact that it has so much of advertisement blocks. Rest is good.

7. Gomage

Gomage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

As for us, we think it would be better to choose a certain area for banners or ad blocks, because a big number of them makes the information annoying. It would be better to place all the banners in the right and the useful information in the left, for example, in order there will not be the mixed up content consists of the banners, ads and information.

8. imranskfuuast

imranskfuuast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks i just going to do that