Need Your Help

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by OneLife, Jul 1, 2010.

1. OneLife

OneLife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys - You may have seen me around the site or clicked on the Entrepreneur Blog link at the top, so you know I get involved in a few projects. One I have been involved with (and will be posting in the blog as a case study) for some time is the development of a safe social network for young people. It is now launched (www.koiniclub.com) and we are offering a massive prize for the winners of our contest. (VIP tickets, flights, accommodation to see Justin Bieber in Toronto)

We have initiated a 'referral linking' system which allows members to join the competition and promote their link... the person with the most referrals wins... simple.... Only, as Internet marketers we forget that not everyone know how to promote themselves.. so I have been doing some tutorial videos on where to promote your link and I have done:

blog commenting, squidoo, forum signatures, youtube...

Would you guys give me some help on what would be a good video to do for teenagers promoting a link..... ideas would be most appreciate....

Cheers
    David

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You very much tackled all the necessary things to promote one's links.

But you kinda forget the use of free blogging platforms, like Blogger and Wordpress. They can post a related article regarding your site and they can put their referral links at the end. They can also use Facebook to promote their links. :D

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

David thanks for making me feel old, your target market is about 20 - 25 years younger than me :)

What about a video on how to use social networking (such as Bebo, MySpace, Twitter and FaceBook) to promote referral links?

We have a lot of young members of the forum promotion site in my signature that would probably be interested in a promotion like that. Most of those members own forums of their own, where they may be willing to promote your offer.

Good luck with it!

4. OneLife

OneLife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Need Help

I understand what you mean Fergal... I feel the same way. I was going through the Koini Club with my 12 year old niece.... and learned a few things!!

That's a great idea on the forums promotion... how do I do that..? I will have a look at the link in your signature to see what its about but any pointers would be great... cheers Fergal.

Have something to have a chat about with you also, will PM you when its closer to being done.....

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

David, first thing is to register on Forum Promotion, then you can start a new thread to promote your contest in the Website & Blog Promotion section. Please let me know when you have posted the thread and I will give it some extra promotion on the forum. I'll respond as soon as I receive your PM, thanks.