need your help guys:)

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by pizuna, Jan 23, 2013.

1. pizuna

pizuna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone,
    My names Harry, and its funny, but im from Russia.
    Well, my dad has different types of businesses and he gave me opportunity to start my own one(financial help).
    Everything I need is different types of small or big business( can buy a franchise) that have just boomed in your country.

I just need something fresh. There are almost no comapnies in my county, so the field is clear.

Hope guys you will help me.Wish ya all the best in doing your business

This is the great society, just for a word!

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your kind words, pizuna! BAF really is the best community on earth. Anyways, the thing is every country got their own trends. Here in the Philippines, the business trends are really into food and internet. But I suggest to do a business in which your interest really is in. And also, I remember my boss said that, you should be making business to answer the specific needs of the people.

• Like Like x 4
  3. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree with cesspadilla. In addition, the down side of waving your way to make a business that is trending is the competition. Risks that there are already some businesses that dominate a certain field. I would like to suggest to make your own one.

Here in the Philippines, food industry grows rapidly. But you will not only see few kinds of food businesses here. There are lots of options that you can choose. For example, one businessman broke the concept of poultry business. He makes his own one by raising chickens freely. Meaning he did not put them in a cage. It's called free-range farming.

Another young entrepreneur make another version of street foods. He made a cleaner version of street foods and sold it inside malls.

There are lots of businesses you can try. You need not to be so unique. You can make your own version of an existing business if you want.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can't give you the exact idea on what to franchise, but I can help you on figuring it out. Here in Philippines, like cesspadilla and eurekapsycrille said, the most successful businesses here is related with foods and clothing. I don't expect it to be the same in Russia, since both countries are different i culture and climate. You should conduct a study or research about your location about primary wants and primary needs. Wants and Needs varies at all aspects.

Their wants and needs may drive your success. AS for example, Filipinos needs food at least thrice a day, and some want foods that are extraordinary, want foods and drinks that will satisfy them.

So figure it out first, give us update so we can help you on deciding which and what. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Minerva

Minerva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a business idea, but I am not sure if it will work for Russia.

In china, we dont trust Chinese brand milk formula, since the formular scandal a few years ago. Chinese parents are willing to pay extra to buy foreign brand milk formula. If you can sell non-chinese brand milk formula to China, then it will be a good business since the demand is huge!

• Like Like x 1
  6. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Harry..

Well you are lucky that your half problem is resolved....

Now coming to business, first you have enlist what are your interests, what are the things you can do whole day without getting bored, what is the thing you enjoy to such extent that you didn't feel working...

What are key areas of expertise... These are few questions that you have to find answers within yourself...

Then your other half problem and search will also get resolved... ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. pizuna

pizuna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thank you all for support!really appreciate it. I m now researching demands in my region. When I get information I will share it with, and may be we will fing smth interesting together.

8. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Huge help also for me. I have my online clothing business. Online business is doing good but I'm also thinking of starting another business in my hometown. Since it's a province, most people would want to go to the market and cook their own meals. any suggestions?

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Angel, please start a new thread for your own business questions. You will get a much better response that way.

10. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry about that, Fergal. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

No need to be sorry Angel, it was just a suggestion so that you can get the most helpful replies possible :)

• Like Like x 1