need to recover mac file

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by rozer, Dec 1, 2011.

1. rozer

rozer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys,

Last week i deleted some PDF files in macbook which are related to my work, but today my superior asked about the deleted files. I really need them back as they are need for our next project. The files are not listed in Trash folder and i don't have Time Machine enabled. Can anyone tell how to get them back. I don't mind even if it needs to pay something but suggest me something best.

OS- Leopard i.e Mac OS X 10.5

Files were of 23Mb in size.

Thanks in advance.

2. smith001

smith001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Rozer,

In case if you have not overwritten the drive after deleting files, then you an option to recover PDF files. Whenever you delete any file in Mac system, only the pointer which points to the stored location of the file will be removed and space marked as available, but the actual stream of bytes still resides on the stored sector, until it is overwritten with some new data. Such files are inaccessible to operating system but a data recovery tool scan the storage drive and recover deleted mac file with the help of file signature.

If you are sure that the drive is not overwritten after deleting files, then download some good professional mac data recovery software and get back your files.

Good Luck.

3. Davis.Bennett

Davis.Bennett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recover data from corrupt MAC drives with the all powerful tool, Kernel Recovery for MAC. This software is specifically designed to repair corrupt HFS and HFS+ file systems and restore lost or inaccessible files and folders. With the help of this software, MAC users can retrieve their system data even upon disk crashes, OS corruption, disk formatting or failures, virus attacks and lost or deleted partitions.

4. and11

and11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5. sannyfairy

sannyfairy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To recover mac files containing your important items, the best option is to use mac datenrettung software which efficiently and completely performs the recovery process in an easy way by involving only few simple steps.

6. Bailifeifei

Bailifeifei
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recently, i discovered a pretty good mac photo recovery freeware -- easeus photo recovery free, easy to use.
    it works well to me, recovering most of the photos on my macbook.
    just wanna share it.

7. JacksonHuston

JacksonHuston
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any Data Recovery for Mac can help you recover deleted files on mac and other Mac-compatible devices including external hard drive, SD card, USB drive, digital camera, mobile phone, etc. Plus, it can recover contacts, photos, text messages and other files on iPhone, iPod, iPad from iTunes backup.
    http://www.any-data-recovery.com