Need to help for my website keyword ranking improvement

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kpkarthik, Sep 9, 2014.

1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am doing SEO process to my client website over 2 months.That website contains 25 keywords but all the keyword was global competitions.Now only two keywords were ranked.But other keywords are till not rank.
    I mentioned that some keywords below

Router Troubleshooting Online
    Computer Tuneup Online
    Geek Online
    Email Help Online
    Data Backup Help

I implemented the effective OFF page and also perfect ON page optimization.But still not getting the good result to my website.Is there any problem in my website or keyword analyzing?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If you are pursuing keywords with high competition, especially global ones, it's going to take more than 2 months to see substantial results. In fact, I'm surprised to see you achieved a high ranking for 2 of them already. Which leads me to my next question - what do you consider "effective OFF page" and "perfect on page optimization"? Are you looking for the quickest result, or the most sustainable? Being more specific about what you are doing would allow us to give you the most helpful advice we can.

3. nadablue

nadablue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me we can increase keyword rank by using the strategies of creating the new Back-links by using the Keyword. i think you need to use the quality content related website post and high page rank submission. this is the best way to increase keyword search rank. we can use the following strategies for creating the quality back-links with keywords:
    1. Article submission
    2. Blog posting
    3. Forum posting
    4. Social Bookmarking
    5. Press release
    6. Web 2.0 Submission
    7. Image Sharing
    8. Classifieds Ads
    9. Yahoo Answers

we create quality back-link by using the quality content submission.

4. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even I am facing the same problem. I am working on a website from past 4months but still can't rank all 35 keywords. I have heard that Long tail keywords are easy to rank, but still my long tail keywords are also not ranking.

I am implementing certain off page techniques like Search Engine submission, classified, business listing, social bookmarking, forum posting, article and blog submission.
    Please tell me where I am going wrong.

5. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess you have wrongly chosen landing page for your keywords. For example, take your 2 keywords into consideration i.e. “Cord Blood Stem Cell Bank” and “Cord Stem Cell Banking In India”. For these 2 keywords, you have different landing pages right? Have you noticed that these keywords are somewhat similar? You need to target both the keywords in a single page instead of multiple pages. Google cannot decide which page is relevant for the respective keywords and so you may have experienced your landing pages changing frequently? Correct me if I am wrong.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Right off the bat, I would eliminate 3, 6, 7 and 8, because 3, 7, and 8 are not going to help, and 6 needs to be more specific about what it actually is - what methods actually could be described as "web 2.0 submission"? As far as Article Submission, you don't want to use sites that submit your article to "hundreds" of sites, resulting in link spamming. Submit your article to the most appropriate site - yes, I said "site", not "sites". If readers want to share it, they will. Press Releases should only be used when you have something newsworthy to share. I have never used "Yahoo Answers", and haven't heard enough either way to decide whether to recommend it or not, but you might be better off listening to the old saying - when in doubt, don't.

You answered your own question. Except for social bookmarking, and article and blog submission, everything you're doing is wrong. You should only have to submit your site to The Big 3 (actually two, since Yahoo is now powered by Bing) once. There is no need to repeatedly submit your site anywhere. Classified and business listings can bring traffic, and any links you get from them will count, but doing them primarily for SEO is not appropriate. Forum Posting is the same. Even the three remaining methods can hurt rather than help if done wrong. Social bookmarking can be overdone, and Article and Blog Submission should be done to provide information and knowledge to the reader, NOT for SEO purposes, although they will, of course, have links in them.

Alexfernandes is right. You don't have to limit each page to single keyword. Be careful, however, to not use keywords that are too similar. To use alexfernandes's example, Do not use "Cord Stem Cell Bank", "Cord Stem Cell Bank in India" and "Stem Cell Bank" on the same page, as it could be considered keyword stuffing. However "Cord Stem Cell Bank" and Cord Stem Cell Banking" should be okay.

7. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks to both for your suggestion.

8. samuel0785

samuel0785
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It seems you have chosen the most competitive keywords. High competition keyword takes more time to rank and if your competitors are also doing seo activities, then it becomes more difficult.

9. carldweb

carldweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When keywords are very high competitive then we should do work carefully on it. Need to maintain strong off page strategy. You should do quality submission on it like get good links from quality articles, blogs, business sites. Some times you could make link wheel to spread your back links. Also social media network will help you in this situation.
    All the best.

• Like Like x 1
  10. SteveWilliams

SteveWilliams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's okay. Don't lose hope. There's a saying "Everything will be ok in the end If it's not ok, it's not the end". If you continue doing off and on page optimization, then you'll see what will be the results for the following months.