need to earn money

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by CustomiZer, Dec 18, 2009.

1. CustomiZer

CustomiZer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone...

I am in need of serious funds.
    I really need to find a way to earn money online. I am looking for someone who can give me personal advice.

I tried some like article writing .....but theose work were not of my kind. I couldn't just think of anything to write the second day, tried a third day but still at a loss....so I quit.

I tried freelance graphics designing but my quality was not really up to the mark to keep up with my competitors.

Many say affiliate marketing is a good way to earn online but I've never been able to make any head or tail out of it because I've never been able to understand it.
    Some also asked me to write ebooks and make sales letter and...blah..blah..half of which I couldn't grasp.
    I also couldn't understand how those small 1 page minisites help people to earn lots of money.

People all around talk of transactions in 100's of $$ ...but all I managed to collect up in 1 month is just 20 $ that too not on a regular basis, that was a one time fee I was paid far designing a website based on Joomla.

I am looking for some kind of job anyone can offer me, which I can do with...i.e within my capabilities. Please some consider helping me....

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for posting your questions CustomiZer, the important thing is not to give up.

You have already tried to make money from three different activities that can be profitable. In fact there are already people making good money from all three of them. The reason you did not make sufficient money from them is because you gave up on each one of them, before you had the opportunity to learn enough about them and put what you had learned into practice. There is no really quick and easy way to make money online. You need to learn about your chosen area of interest and build from that.

Do you know what kind of online work you really enjoy doing? If you can tell us a little about that, we will give you some suggestions as to how you can make money from doing what you enjoy most.

If you post back with your thoughts we will give you some good suggestions and point you in the right direction.

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This happen to many people because they are trying to write something they are not familiar, they just try to write some "hot" topic which can give them good earning . This is not the right way, you shall go into the niche or topic you are interested and like them alot, then only you able to write everyday

Quit it or improve your skill. If you are really like this kind of job, you need to improve your skill

There are many way to earn money but not all the member able to earn good money. Dont expect to earn big money in short period without hardwork. Those people who earning good in affiliate was spending lots of time in establish their site, they are doing hard in promoting before they earn good money

4. CustomiZer

CustomiZer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well its true that article writing really has never really interested me much.

I am a soccer fan and can write loads of articles about them describing teams and big matches....
    but I never found a job in that niche. I could write articles about health.:)

I like doing typing work but most of the sites ask for a registration fee which I can't afford.:(

I can also make Joomla sites....but I can't really find a job in that field. :(

thank you for your replies :)

5. Keaton

Keaton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How about make your own Soccer article website? Then you can get it big and once you are getting a good visitor count, put some advertising on it and start earning money through that.

I think I remember you saying you couldn't code, with graphics, coding goes great and more people will be interested because you can make a website from scratch.

If you are interested in doing graphics, you should offer cheap services and then you will get better.

Have you also thought about doing things off the computer like a normal job?

Also when ever you do anything, put your name on it so you become well known.

6. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

See, whoever says that affiliate marketing is easy, is completely wrong! it really takes a lot of patience and hard work...
    I would say stick to Graphic design, very soon you will have the quality, coz at the start everybody is like that only!

7. ally34

ally34
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

Everybody needs a quick infusion of cash from time to time. These ideas bring in money fast, and many can also be done at flexible times, so it's easier to arrange child care with a friend or family member for free.

Sell on eBay. Books, CDs, unused sports or exercise equipment, clothing, novelty items -- people buy all kinds of things. Even if you're selling several small items, the money can add up. Just make sure the buyer, not you, pays the cost of shipping.

Put clothes on consignment. This is an especially good way to get rid of clothing like fancy dresses (think old prom gowns and cocktail dresses you'll never wear again), but anything in good condition can be put on consignment. You share the money from the sale with the consignment shop, but it's an easy way to squeeze some money out of clothes that would otherwise just take up closet space.

Get a paper route. While we often think of paper delivery as a job for a boy on a bike, all kinds of people pick up extra cash this way. Because papers are delivered in the morning, it's possible to complete a route before the regular workday starts, or before your kids are up.

Provide man-with-van services. Or, in this case, woman with van (or truck). This service is great for people who need to move a single piece of furniture or for young people who don't have a lot of stuff. If you're able to do moves on your own or with a helper like a friend or spouse, you can position yourself as a mother's helper (a woman living alone might feel more comfortable having another woman moving something into or out of her home). If you don't have a lot of physical strength, your husband and a cousin, uncle or son can do the heavy lifting and you can take care of scheduling and follow-up. A small classified ad in the local paper is an economical way to advertise.

Thanks
    Have a nice time ahead.

8. TiaWood

TiaWood
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You answered your own question. Start a blog writing about what interests you most. The rest will fall into place if you don't give up. :) .