Need Suggestion for Legal Website

Discussion in 'Legal and HR' started by David Parkes, Mar 21, 2014.

1. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All, I have worked so many website for SEO purpose and got good result too but I have recently got legal website which is based in UK and I never worked on it. I am confused and still thinking that where to start......

I need some suggestion from experts. Web address : http://www.cica-criminalinjuryclaims.co.uk

Thanks for your time.
    Best Regards,

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Since you've done SEO for "many websites", you should know the three basic steps, and should have already have a basic process already established. Start with establishing the keywords, go on to on-page optimization, then linking. I took a look at their rankings, and they are only in the top twenty for 3 keywords, none in the top five. After they review the keyword analysis and choose their keywords, you'll want to examine the source code to make sure there is nothing there that is keeping them from getting ranked, and make sure they are actually using the keywords they want on the site itself. Once that's done, you can start linking, making sure you're giving them only quality links from a variety of sites.

• Like Like x 1