Need ssd reseller with 40 gbs of disk space

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Lockisk, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys! I wonder if you have ever tried Kvchosting.com services?

Need 40 gbs of disk space.

How is their ssd reseller hosting service?
    I see they have pretty good prices and would be interested in getting one account.
    Please share your opinion on them.

2. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking on a reliable VPS server then I'll suggest you to go with Web Hosting UK because they offer high quality servers with 24/7 premium tech support and monitoring. And these days they are offering good deals of 25% VPS hosting for both SSD and HDD. Kindly have a look over the below mentioned link where you will find the complete details about this offer.

http://www.managedhostinginuk.co.uk/exclusive-offer-avail-25-off-vps-hosting/

3. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive as well as Kvchosting.com account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone. I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available.

4. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend these guys!

I've been with kvchosting.com for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
    Personally I like their facebook page: facebook.com/kvchosting

5. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the uptime guarantee? (Anything less than 99.9% is unacceptable)